Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain can occur. Monitor and manage patients using standards of care, including:
- Withhold, dose reduce, or discontinue BOSULIF as necessary
Adaptations in diet may help limit diarrhea, such as avoiding:
Advise patients to seek medical attention promptly if symptoms persist.
- Welch MA, Kaled ES. Ensuring optimal adherence to BCR-ABL1 tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy for chronic myeloid leukemia. Commun Oncol. 2013;10:138-146.
- BOSULIF Prescribing Information. New York, NY: Pfizer Inc.
- Data on file. Pfizer Inc, New York, NY.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Digestive Disorders. http://www.lls.org/treatment/managing-side-effects/digestive-disorders. Accessed August 15, 2017.