IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION AND INDICATION
- By participating in the PREMARIN® (conjugated estrogens) Vaginal Cream Pay As Little As $15 Co-pay Card program, you acknowledge that you currently meet the eligibility criteria and will comply with the terms and conditions described below:
- The Card is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicaid, Medicare, or other federal or state healthcare programs including any state prescription drug assistance programs and the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico (formerly known as “La Reforma de Salud”)
- The Card is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed by private insurance plans or other health or pharmacy benefit programs, which reimburse you for the entire cost of your prescription drugs
- Insureds must be 18 or older
- You must deduct the savings received under this program from any reimbursement request submitted to your insurance plan, either directly by you or on your behalf
- Eligible patients will pay as little as $15 with a savings of up to $150 per prescription fill. Limit 2 offers per calendar year. Maximum savings of $300 per calendar year. After you have reached the limit of $300, you will pay monthly out-of-pocket costs
- The Card will be accepted only at participating pharmacies
- The Card is not health insurance
- No membership fees
- This offer is good only in the U.S. and Puerto Rico
- The Card is limited to one per person during this offering period and is not transferable
- Pfizer reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice at any time
- Offer cannot be combined with any other rebate/coupon, free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription
- The Card and Program expire on 12/31/18
- Pay for Premarin Vaginal Cream prescription as you normally would
- Mail copy of original pharmacy receipt (cash register receipt NOT valid) with product name, date, and amount circled to:
Premarin Vaginal Cream Co-pay Card
2250 Perimeter Park Drive, Suite 300,
Morrisville, NC 27560
- Premarin Vaginal Cream [prescribing information]. New York, NY: Pfizer Inc; 2015.
- Bachmann G, Bouchard C, Hoppe D, et al. Efficacy and safety of low-dose regimens of conjugated estrogens cream administered vaginally. Menopause. 2009;16(4):719-727.
- Data on file. Pfizer Inc, New York, NY.
- Reimer A, Johnson L. Atrophic vaginitis: signs, symptoms, and better outcomes. Nurse Pract. 2011;36(1):22-28.
- Lynch C. Vaginal estrogen therapy for the treatment of atrophic vaginitis. J Womens Health. 2009;18(10):1595-1606.
- Dorr MB, Nelson AL, Mayer P, et al. Plasma estrogen concentrations after oral and vaginal estrogen administration in women with atrophic vaginitis. Fertil Steril. 2010;94(6):2365-2368.