IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION AND INDICATION
- Patients are not eligible to use this Card if they are enrolled in a state or federally funded insurance program, including but not limited to Medicaid, Medicare, TRICARE, Veterans Affairs health care, a state prescription drug assistance program, or the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico (formerly known as “La Reforma de Salud”).
- Patient must have private insurance. Offer is not valid for cash-paying patients. The value of this Savings Card is limited to $150 per use or the amount of your co-pay, whichever is less. Limit 2 offers per calendar year. Maximum savings of $300 per calendar year.
- This Savings Card is not valid when the entire cost of your prescription drug is eligible to be reimbursed by your private insurance plan or other private health or pharmacy benefit programs.
- You must deduct the value of this Savings Card from any reimbursement request submitted to your private insurance plan, either directly by you or on your behalf.
- You are responsible for reporting use of the Savings Card to any private insurer, health plan, or other third party who pays for or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using the Savings Card, as may be required. You should not use the Savings Card if your insurer or health plan prohibits use of manufacturer Savings Cards.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to redeem the Savings Card.
- This Savings Card is not valid where prohibited by law.
- Savings Card cannot be combined with any other savings, free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription.
- Savings Card will be accepted only at participating pharmacies.
- This Savings Card is not health insurance.
- Offer good only in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
- Savings card is limited to 1 per person during this offering period and is not transferable.
- No other purchase is necessary.
- Data related to your redemption of the Savings Card may be collected, analyzed, and shared with Pfizer, for market research and other purposes related to assessing Pfizer’s programs. Data shared with Pfizer will be aggregated and de-identified; it will be combined with data related to other Savings Card redemptions and will not identify you.
- Pfizer reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice.
- Offer expires 12/31/2022.
- Pay for PREMARIN® (conjugated estrogens) Vaginal Cream as you normally would.
- Mail a copy of original pharmacy receipt (cash register receipt NOT valid) with product name, date, and amount paid circled to:
PREMARIN Vaginal Cream Savings Card
2250 Perimeter Park Drive, Suite 300
Morrisville, NC 27560