- Huang S, Houghton PJ. Targeting mTOR signaling for cancer therapy. Curr Opin Pharmacol. 2003;3(4):371-377.
- Adjei AA, Hidalgo M. Intracellular signal transduction pathway proteins as targets for cancer therapy. J Clin Oncol. 2005;23(23):5386-5403.
- Data on file. Pfizer Inc, New York, NY.
- Thomas GV, Tran C, Mellinghoff IK, et al. Hypoxia-inducible factor determines sensitivity to inhibitors of mTOR in kidney cancer. Nat Med. 2006;12(1):122-127.
- Abraham RT, Gibbons JJ. The mammalian target of rapamycin signaling pathway: twists and turns in the road to cancer therapy. Clin Cancer Res. 2007;13(11):3109-3114.
- Referenced with permission from the NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines®) for Kidney Cancer V.2.2019. © National Comprehensive Cancer Network, Inc 2018. All rights reserved. Accessed September 17, 2018. To view the most recent and complete version of the guideline, go online to www.nccn.org.